Increase throttle response and decreases turbo lag with the VRSF chargepipe for your 135i, 335i & 335is. Our aluminum chargepipe features a CNC billet aluminum OEM throttle body flange and is finished in powder-coated black. The VRSF chargepipe retains the OEM c-clip in order to provide a better seal over a conventional clamp/coupler design. We also offer the chargepipe with a Tial or HKS bov flange as well as a N55 setup. Two plugged 1/8″ NPT bungs are included for those who are currently using water injection or interested in using water injection in the future.
Our chargepipes include 2 plugged 1/8″ NPT bungs, caps to cover your intake re-circulation ports and the couplers and clamps necessary for installation. A replacement c-clip and o-ring are also available in case your OEM c-clip is lost, damaged or worn.
- Increase throttle response and decreases turbo lag.
- Powder-coated black aluminum piping.
- Includes two 1/8″ NPT bungs for water injection.
- Throttle body matched 3″ piping.
- Billet CNC OEM throttle body flange for a leak free connection.
- Includes everything necessary to upgrade from factory chargepipe.
- Lifetime warranty.
2008 – 2012 E82/E88 BMW 135i N54 & N55 including 1M